1 January 2019
31 December 2019
Australian Capital Territory
FIELD OR INDUSTRY
The National University Scholarship aims reward academic excellence in secondary school studies by providing assistance with living costs and other expenses related to tertiary studies.
The scholarships offer a stipend of $12,500 per annum paid in equal instalments at the beginning of each semester for up to 5 years.
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, or holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or Permanent Humantarian Visa.
- Completed Year 12 or equivalent in 2019 or; completed Year 12 or equivalent in 2018 (A gap year of up to 12 months for the purpose of travel and/or work will not impact on eligibility for this scholarship);
- Have not enrolled in a tertiary program;
- Has applied for admission to ANU;
- Has achieved an ATAR of 99.90 or above (no adjustment factors).