Peninsula Developmental Road Scholarships Program
In line with the delivery of the Peninsula Developmental Road projects, the Department of Transport and Main Roads is offering 6 scholarships in 2021 for Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander people, with a traditional or historical connection to country around the Peninsula Developmental Road, Cape York Peninsula.
Provided by: QLD Department of Transport and Main Roads
4 scholarships are available for students completing Year 10 in 2021. Scholarship holders will receive $2,250 to spend on education expenses:
- $750 for year 10 expenses
- $750 for year 11 expenses
- $750 for year 12 expenses
2 scholarships are also available for students continuing or commencing tertiary studies in 2021. Scholarship holders will receive $10,000 per year, for up to 4 years, while studying full time.
To be eligible, students must:
- be an Aboriginal person or a Torres Strait Islander, with a traditional or historical connection to country around the Peninsula Developmental Road, Cape York Peninsula.
- be completing Year 10 in 2021 (high school scholarships).
- be studying an eligible tertiary qualification full time in 2021 (tertiary scholarship).
1 July 2020
18 September 2020
$2,250 – $10,000 AUDVALUE
General | TAFE or VET | University
Arts and Recreation | Aviation and Transport | Business | Construction | Education | Environment | Health | Hospitality and Retail | Information Technology | Law | STEM
Subscribe to our Career Newsletter
No spam, just news and opportunities about careers and further education
Sign up for our Newsletter
We won’t send you spam, or fifty emails a week. We just send opportunities that could help you find a career you love