1 July 2020
15 September 2020
TAFE or VET | University
Australian Capital Territory | New South Wales | Northern Territory | Queensland | South Australia | Tasmania | Victoria | Western Australia
Art & Design | Aviation & Transport | Business & Law | Construction & Trades | Education | Hospitality, Tourism & Travel | Humanities | IT & Communication | Medicine & Health | Rural & Agriculture | STEM
FIELD OR INDUSTRY
The Pinnacle Foundation provides Scholarships for LGBTIQ+ students between the ages of 17-26, who are planning to study full-time education at a public or private secondary school (final year) or public institution of higher education in Australia, for the purpose of gaining an educational or vocational qualification in any profession, trade or the arts.
Pinnacle Scholarships awarded to students in their first year of study are $5,000.
Pinnacle scholarships awarded to returning scholars, or new Pinnacle Scholars, but in subsequent years of study, is $4,000.
To be eligible for consideration for a Pinnacle Foundation Scholarship, you must meet every one of the following eligibility criteria:
- Australian citizen or permanent resident (proof required during application stage)
- At least 17 years of age, and younger than 27 years of age, on the day of closure of applications (15 September)
- Identify as a member of the LGBTIQ+ community
- Have achieved good or reasonable scholastic results given your circumstances
- Will be undertaking full-time studies.