24 June 2019
5 August 2019
Northern Territory | South Australia
Medicine & Health
FIELD OR INDUSTRY
The Professor Michael Kidd AM Scholarship has been established in perpetuity to support the retention and successful graduation of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students as health professionals.
A minimum of one scholarship with a minimum value of $2000 may be awarded each year.
- be of Australian Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent; and
- identify as an Australian Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander; and
- be accepted as an Australian Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander by the community in which they live or have lived; and
- normally reside in South Australia or the Northern Territory; and
- be enrolled in a health professional course within the College of Medicine and Public Health or the College of Nursing and Health Sciences at Flinders University.