QUT Getting Started in Business Indigenous Scholarship
You’ll receive a one-year scholarship of $4,000, paid as $2,000 per semester, in March and August.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be an Indigenous Australian or Torres Strait Islander and provide Confirmation of Aboriginality to the Oodgeroo Unit at QUT
- be graduating from Year 12 in 2020
- have completed high school in Australia and be an Australian citizen
- show evidence of academic ability in high school or TAFE results
- be starting university for the first time in Semester 1, 2021
- demonstrate a commitment to a career in business
- show leadership qualities.
You must also have applied for through QTAC for a part-time or full-time place in a Bachelor of Business single or double degree, including if you’re seeking admission through the Centralised Assessment Selection Program (CASP).
1 October 2020
13 November 2020
Subscribe to our Career Newsletter
No spam, just news and opportunities about careers and further education
Sign up for our Newsletter
We won’t send you spam, or fifty emails a week. We just send opportunities that could help you find a career you love