1 December 2019
24 February 2020
Financial Disadvantage | Women
Art & Design
FIELD OR INDUSTRY
A scholarship for current or future undergraduate creative industries students experiencing financial hardship.
You’ll receive a scholarship of $3,500 for one year, paid in two instalments of $1,750.
You must be one of:
- an Australian citizen (including dual citizens)
- a permanent resident of Australia
- a permanent humanitarian visa holder
- a New Zealand citizen.
You must also be:
- a woman
- from a low-income background
- experiencing financial hardship
- enrolled in or applying for a Bachelor of Fine Arts (majoring in acting, drama, dance, dance performance, music or film, TV and new media production).