Real Futures Grant
The Real Futures Grant is an annual one-off $5,000 prize, awarded to a student studying for a certificate, diploma, degree or traineeship in one of the following fields: healthcare, medicine, business, or finance.
The value of this grant is AUD $5,000 (total amount). This amount is paid as a one-off payment to the winner.
Entry is open to full-time students currently studying in an accredited Australian Tertiary Education Institution. Eligibility is limited to those studying a certificate, diploma, degree or traineeship in one or more of the following fields:
- Business – including any business-related courses from any institution.
- Finance – including actuarial, statistics, accounting and general finance courses.
- Medicine – including medical and health sciences, surgery and medical research.
- Healthcare – including health and fitness-related specialties, sport sciences, health services assistance and international health.
- Specialist healthcare – including nursing, optometry, dentistry and pharmacy.
Only citizens or permanent residents of Australia can apply and you must be 18 years of age to enter.
To enter the Real Futures Grant, your challenge is to write an essay (maximum 700 words) on why you want to work in your selected industry and the difference you hope to make in your particular field of study. How do you want to make a difference in people’s lives? Why have you chosen your career path?
1 November 2020
31 October 2021
TAFE or VET | University
Australian Capital Territory | New South Wales | Northern Territory | Queensland | South Australia | Tasmania | Victoria | Western Australia
Business | Health