For students who identify as a woman enrolling full-time in a bachelor degree program, who can demonstrate circumstances which impact their study.
RMIT Inder Kaur Scholarship
Offered by: RMIT
The Inder Kaur Scholarship provides up to $7,000 per year for the standard duration of program.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- identify as a woman
- be an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen, Australian permanent resident, or a permanent humanitarian visa holder
- be enrolling full-time in semester 1 and 2 2023 at RMIT in a bachelor degree program
- have at least one year of your program left to complete
- be able to demonstrate financial disadvantage such as:
- receiving a government tested low income benefit or having a Centrelink Health Care Card
- be able to demonstrate circumstance/s which impact your ability to study such as:
- having a long-term medical condition or disability
- experiencing personal/family/social difficulties
- be from an interstate or rural/regional area and moving/moved to Melbourne to study at RMIT
- have previously/are currently living in foster/kinship care or are a ward of the state
- be from an under-represented background such as
- Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander
- were born overseas, are from a non-English background and recently migrated to Australia
- current or former refugee
- completed secondary school at a School Network Access Program school
- be passionate about your education.
Preference will be given to current or former refugees, or the child of a past refugee.
Get more opportunities
Join our free newsletter crew – we don’t send spam, just news and opportunities to help you build your career.
Sign up for our Newsletter
We won’t send you spam, or fifty emails a week. We just send opportunities that could help you find a career you love