Rosemary Bishop Indigenous Education Scholarship
The Rosemary Bishop Indigenous Education Scholarship is available to any Indigenous child from regional, rural and remote communities and towns throughout Australia who will be entering Year 7 in 2022. Scholarships are limited to two children per family.
Scholarships include full boarding and tuition at one of Yalari’s partner schools.
To be eligible for a Rosemary Bishop Indigenous Education Scholarship, the applicant must be an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander child from a regional, rural or remote community in Australia who is entering Year 7 in 2022.
The selection of Yalari scholars is based on:
- Academic effort and school references;
- Primary school attendance rates;
- Participation in leadership, sport and extracurricular activities at school and in their communities;
- Family support to attend boarding school; and
- Performance in interviews with Yalari and school staff.
Full tuition and boarding
1 January 2021
30 April 2021
Australian Capital Territory | New South Wales | Northern Territory | Queensland | South Australia | Tasmania | Victoria | Western Australia