Rosemary Bishop Indigenous Education Scholarship
Scholarships include full boarding and tuition at one of Yalari’s partner schools.
To be eligible for a Rosemary Bishop Indigenous Education Scholarship, the applicant must be an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander child from a regional, rural or remote community in Australia who is entering Year 7 in 2022.
The selection of Yalari scholars is based on:
- Academic effort and school references;
- Primary school attendance rates;
- Participation in leadership, sport and extracurricular activities at school and in their communities;
- Family support to attend boarding school; and
- Performance in interviews with Yalari and school staff.
1 January 2021
30 April 2021
Full tuition and boardingVALUE
Subscribe to our Career Newsletter
No spam, just news and opportunities about careers and further education
Sign up for our Newsletter
We won’t send you spam, or fifty emails a week. We just send opportunities that could help you find a career you love