RSPCA Pet Insurance Future Animal Carer’s Grant
RSPCA aims to provide support to people who are interested in getting into roles which are related to Veterinary Medicine, Animal Care and Animal Sciences by providing the RSPCA Pet Insurance Future Animal Carer’s Grant.
The value of this grant is AUD $5,000 and is paid as a one-off lump sum payment to the winner.
- To be eligible, you must be enrolled full-time in an accredited Australian Tertiary Education Institution and be studying for a certificate, diploma, degree or traineeship in any of the following areas:
- Veterinary Medicine;
- Veterinary Science;
- Veterinary & Life Sciences;
- Animal Care;
- Veterinary Nursing;
- Animal Studies;
- Animal Sciences;
- Animal Nutrition;
- Veterinary Technology; or
- Any other courses leading to similar careers as an animal carer or pet health specialist
- Only citizens or permanents residents of Australia can apply; and
- You must be 18 years of age or over to apply.
1 February 2021
31 October 2021
Apprenticeship or Traineeship | TAFE or VET | University
Australian Capital Territory | New South Wales | Northern Territory | Queensland | South Australia | Tasmania | Victoria | Western Australia