Swinburne Sir Reginald Ansett Scholarship for Aviation
The Sir Reginald Ansett Scholarship for Aviation is offered to assist a student with costs associated with aviation studies, enabling them to realise their passion for an aviation career and full academic potential by reducing the need to work outside of study.
Provided by: Swinburne University of Technology
The scholarship is valued at $10,000 per year, for up to three years.
To be eligible for the Sir Reginald Ansett Scholarship – Aviation scholarship, applicants must:
- Meet the following criteria:
- be an Australian citizen
- Meet the following enrolment criteria:
- have completed Year 12 in 2021 (or in 2020 and taken a gap year in 2021)
- be a commencing Swinburne student in Semester 1, 2022
- enrolled full-time in an eligible course (see courses eligible in section above)
- Achieved a minimum ATAR of 85.00 and provide ATAR certificate as evidence (criteria waived for students in 2022 Early Entry Program)
- Submit a personal statement (500 words) demonstrating a passion for an Aviation career
- Provide evidence of financial hardship:
- Centrelink statement
- Bank statements can be used if an explanation is provided in a personal statement
- Provide two written references outlining the applicant’s suitability for the scholarship:
- an Academic reference – from a person qualified to comment on academic studies, such as a subject coordinator, school principal, etc.
- a Character reference – from a person competent to supply a character reference such as a current or past employer.
2 August 2021
31 March 2022
$10,000 AUD per yearVALUE
Aviation and Transport
Subscribe to our Career Newsletter
No spam, just news and opportunities about careers and further education
Sign up for our Newsletter
We won’t send you spam, or fifty emails a week. We just send opportunities that could help you find a career you love