Achieve your career goals with the help of a TAFE Queensland Scholarship.
Merit scholarships are awarded to students who have achieved outstanding academic merit or demonstrate strong work performance along with the demonstrable desire to secure ongoing employment in the industry in which they have applied for the scholarship.
Access and equity scholarships provide equitable access to study at TAFE Queensland. They are awarded to students who can demonstrate a genuine interest in and commitment to their chosen career and identify themselves with one or more of the following categories:
- Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent
- significant caring responsibilities
- a disability or long-term medical condition or illness
- long-term unemployed (longer than 6 months)
- sole parent
- suffering significant financial difficulties or social barriers to study
- another specified disadvantage.