1 October 2019
11 November 2019
Australian Capital Territory | New South Wales | Northern Territory | Queensland | South Australia | Tasmania | Victoria | Western Australia
Art & Design
FIELD OR INDUSTRY
These annual awards provide support for young string players wishing to undertake advanced studies, or to attend master classes, workshops or seminars such as AYO programs, in Australia and overseas.
Open to violin, viola, cello and double bass players only. You do not need to be an applicant or participant in AYO programs to apply.
Money to be used to undertake advanced studies, attend master classes, workshops or seminars such as AYO programs, in Australia and overseas.
- For applicants of the highest standard of individual performance, aged up to 28 years inclusive, as at 1 January 2020.
- Open to violin, viola, cello and double bass players only. You do not need to be an AYO applicant or past participant to be eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants must be Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents of Australia.
- Successful applicants will be required to submit a detailed budget prior to the transfer of Scholarship funds. Scholarship funds will be made available once all requirements are met.
- A written assurance that any funds will only be used for the purposes approved and if not will be repaid in full to the Australian Youth Orchestra.