TMB Future Teachers Scholarship
Our Future Teacher Scholarship helps student teachers in need kickstart their careers with a helping hand to ease the financial pressures of juggling prac, study and work.
8 x $5,000 scholarship available. There are also 10 x $250 runner up prizes on offer.
Please check before starting. To apply, you have to:
- Be a member of Teachers Mutual Bank Limited (‘TMB’)
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Provide evidence of a minimum one year’s study of Bachelor, Diploma of Education or teaching at tertiary education institution in Australia. For post graduate applications, evidence of the previous degree
- Be in full-time study
- Not be the recipient of any other scholarship from any other institution or government department
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions and Eligibility Criteria
- Agree to participate in TMB publicity and promotional initiatives
- Agree to receive electronic communications from TMB keeping you up to date with news, information on our products, services and promotions via email and/or phone
- Please note: we don’t provide scholarships to students in their first year of studies – these scholarships are for tertiary students who have completed one year of studies and post graduates who have completed a first degree.
8 February 2021
12 April 2021
Australian Capital Territory | New South Wales | Northern Territory | Queensland | South Australia | Tasmania | Victoria | Western Australia