The University of Newcastle Academic High Performers Scholarship Program recognises the exceptional achievements and outstanding dedication of the high achieving applicants, across a range of cohorts, who are commencing their first undergraduate degree with University of Newcastle.
University of Newcastle Academic High Performers Scholarship – Regional High School Dux
The scholarship provides a total benefit of $30,000 to $50,000 depending on the standard fulltime duration of your program.
The scholarship will be paid as $5000 each semester, paid after the relevant census dates with payment usually finalised in April and September.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be commencing in any undergraduate degree with University of Newcastle.
- Be a Year 12 School Leaver, having completed secondary school in the year prior to commencing your degree.
- Be enrolled full-time.
- Have achieved an Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) or equivalent interstate senior secondary admission rank of 95.00 or higher, not including adjustment factors.
- Have been recognised as Dux by your regional or remote High School in the year prior to commencing university study.
- Not hold a concurrent scholarship of equal or higher annual value.
- Not have previously received this scholarship.
Get more opportunities
Join our free newsletter crew – we don’t send spam, just news and opportunities to help you build your career.
Sign up for our Newsletter
We won’t send you spam, or fifty emails a week. We just send opportunities that could help you find a career you love