UOW Dr Krish & S Reddy Indigenous Medicine Scholarship (Pre-Medicine)
$10,000 per annum for one year.
- Applicants must be an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident
- Applicants must be of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent, in line with the eligibility criteria for this scholarship
- Applicants must remain enrolled as a full-time student as the University of Wollongong for the duration of this scholarship
- Applicants must maintain a weighted average mark of 65+
- Students from all levels of study are eligible to apply, however preference will be given to those completing their final year of the undergraduate program.
- Applicants must provide a one page statement outlining your commitment to a career in medicine, and aspirations to progress to the Doctor of Medicine (MD) at the University of Wollongong upon completion of the Bachelor of Pre-Medicine
16 October 2020
17 January 2021
Subscribe to our Career Newsletter
No spam, just news and opportunities about careers and further education
Sign up for our Newsletter
We won’t send you spam, or fifty emails a week. We just send opportunities that could help you find a career you love