UQ Alumni Advantage Scholarship in Computer Science
The Scholarship is to encourage and support students undertaking the Bachelor of Computer Science program from an “under-represented” cohort – this means that the student will be a student facing financial disadvantage; and/or a female student; and/or Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander person.
Provided by: University of Queensland
$3,000 for one year.
An applicant is eligible for the Scholarship, if the applicant –
- submits an application to the Head, by the closing date for applications;
- intends to enrol or is enrolled full-time in the Approved Program, in the year of award; and
- is a domestic student in accordance with the University’s Student Fees Policy;
- is considered by the School to be from an “under-represented” cohort – this means that the student will be either a student facing financial disadvantage; and/or a female student; and/or Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander person; and
- does not hold a scholarship that the Head considers to be similar.
30 June 2021
23 August 2021
Subscribe to our Career Newsletter
No spam, just news and opportunities about careers and further education
Sign up for our Newsletter
We won’t send you spam, or fifty emails a week. We just send opportunities that could help you find a career you love