If you are a high achieving school leaver and believe you could be one of Australia’s future business leaders, then the Bachelor of Accounting cooperative education scholarship program has been designed just for you.
UTS Bachelor of Accounting Cooperative Education Scholarship Program
In 2023 students in the Bachelor of Accounting program will receive a scholarship valued at:
- $16,500 for the first year of the course;
- $17,000 for the second year of the course; and
- $9,000 for the first half of the third year of the course.
In addition to the scholarship, which runs for 2.5 years of the 3-year course, students can claim a Recruitment Incentive of $9,000 in their third year if recruited by a sponsor organisation.
In addition to the scholarship payments above, any student who has to move home in order to join the course in Sydney will receive a Relocation Allowance.
Entry to the Bachelor of Accounting is very competitive and is not based on ATAR score alone. Selection criteria are as follows:
- A genuine and informed interest in an accounting-based career
- Personal attributes needed to succeed both as a student and in a business career – communication skills, inter-personal skills, team-working skills, problem-solving skills, enthusiasm and dedication
- Involvement and achievement in a range of activities and interests
- Demonstrated leadership qualities or potential
- Strong academic ability
Get more opportunities
Join our free newsletter crew – we don’t send spam, just news and opportunities to help you build your career.
Sign up for our Newsletter
We won’t send you spam, or fifty emails a week. We just send opportunities that could help you find a career you love