UTS Bachelor of Information Technology Co-operative Scholarship
The Bachelor of IT Co-operative Scholarship is a three-year, fast-tracked IT course that’s been designed to mentor the next generation of IT and business leaders.
Here’s what’s in it for you:
- Financial support – Receive $49,500 in scholarship funding throughout the duration of study
- Diverse expertise – Build business and tech skills in equal measure
- A fast-tracked degree – Complete the equivalent of a four-year degree in three
- A supportive environment – Study in a small cohort with other high achievers
- Real-world experience – Two six-month internships with leading technology companies
Applicants must be/have:
- Australian or New Zealand citizens, or the holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa; and
- Recent School Leavers; and
- For the duration of the Scholarship: full-time enrolment in a UTS Bachelor of Information Technology undergraduate degree, which is their first undergraduate degree; and
- All candidates must apply using the UTS BIT online Scholarship application form to be eligible; and
- Apply through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) for admission into the Bachelor of Information Technology.
- It is expected that students will achieve an ATAR of around 90 or higher. The Faculty may consider applicants whose ATAR falls in the range of 85 to 99.95 (including adjustment points) depending on the quality of their application and interview.
- Scholarships will only be awarded to applicants that personally attend an interview.