Deakin University Vice-Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarship
- 100% of your student contribution (tuition fees).
- A cash payment of $5000 per year ($625 per credit point).
- Participation in the Vice-Chancellor’s Professional Excellence Program – an exclusive opportunity for professional and personal growth that runs for the duration of the scholarship.
The scholarship is awarded for the normal full-time duration of the course.
To be eligible you must be:
- an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen, Australian permanent resident or holder of an Australian permanent humanitarian visa
- commencing at Deakin University in an undergraduate bachelor degree in Trimester 1 2022
- enrolled full time unless there are exceptional circumstances preventing full-time study
- enrolled in a Commonwealth supported place (CSP).
You must be able to demonstrate academic achievement in one of the following:
- an ATAR of at least 95 or International Baccalaureate equivalent
- dux of your high school.
Consideration will be given to:
- your extra-curricular activities and achievements, for example in the areas of leadership, community service, the arts, volunteering, or sport
- students experiencing personal or financial hardship.
6 September 2021
7 January 2022
$35,000 – $80,000 AUDVALUE
Arts and Recreation | Business | Design and Manufacturing | Education | Environment | Health | Hospitality and Retail | Information Technology | Law | Marketing and Communication | STEM
Subscribe to our Career Newsletter
No spam, just news and opportunities about careers and further education
Sign up for our Newsletter
We won’t send you spam, or fifty emails a week. We just send opportunities that could help you find a career you love