The Public Education Foundation’s Walter and Eliza Hall Trust Opportunity Scholarship provides financial assistance to students who have a physical disability to enable them to reach their academic potential.
Walter and Eliza Hall Trust Opportunity Scholarship
Up to five scholarships are available to support students in 2023, each valued at up to $10,000. Each scholarship will be split into two equal payments to be made after census day each semester of the 2023 university calendar.
- Has a permanent physical disability
- Attends a Public School in the ACT, NSW, QLD or VIC
- Currently in Year 12 and intending to apply for university in 2023
- Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Evidence that current study and academic records are appropriate to the nominated University study
- Potential to do well at university and determination to complete the nominated study
- Able to demonstrate that the scholarship will make a significant contribution to reaching their potential
- Experiencing financial disadvantage that may prevent the student from successfully completing their desired studies
- Positive attitude towards schooling
- Participation in school life
- Contributes in the community and/or in extracurricular activities
Get more opportunities
Join our free newsletter crew – we don’t send spam, just news and opportunities to help you build your career.
Sign up for our Newsletter
We won’t send you spam, or fifty emails a week. We just send opportunities that could help you find a career you love