Western Sydney University Opportunity Scholarship
The Opportunity Scholarships aim to assist individuals in the Western Sydney region who face economic, social or other disadvantage which makes university participation very difficult.
$5,000 per year (or part-time equivalent) for up to four years full-time (or part-time equivalent) for an undergraduate degree which may include Honours.
- be an Australian citizen or permanent resident of Australia
- reside in or have undertaken their Higher School Certificate (HSC) in Western Sydney
- demonstrate academic potential through a minimum ATAR of 80 or equivalent
- be able to demonstrate financial or other hardship
- be applying for any undergraduate degree at the University OR be currently enrolled in a full-time or part-time undergraduate degree and have maintained a minimum Grade Point Average of 5 (credit average)
- Non-current school leaver applicants will be considered on the basis of work experience and educational qualifications
$5,000 per year
18 April 2019
13 March 2020
New South Wales
Arts and Recreation | Business | Education | Environment | Health | Information Technology | Law | STEM