WWDA LEAD Scholarships
The WWDA LEAD scholarships will be open to existing and new WWDA members who can apply for a range of leadership and/or training courses that will help develop leadership skills and provide further opportunities to be involved with WWDA.
WWDA LEAD Scholarships can be funded up to the value of $2000 GST and 10 scholarships will be available.
To participate in the WWDA LEAD Scholarships program, applicants must:
- Be a current WWDA member. If you are not a member please Click here to become one.
- Identify as a woman, girl, feminine identifying or non-binary person with disability.
- Be aged 15 years or above.
- Be currently living in Australia.
- Have an interest in disability rights, women’s rights, leadership and / or pursuing that work that WWDA does.
Up to $2,000 AUD
24 March 2021
16 April 2021
General | TAFE or VET | University
Australian Capital Territory | New South Wales | Northern Territory | Queensland | South Australia | Tasmania | Victoria | Western Australia
Arts and Recreation | Business | Design and Manufacturing | Education | Environment | Government and Defence | Health | Information Technology | Law | Marketing and Communication | STEM