Young Carer Bursary
You will receive $2,000 at the start of the year. You will then receive a second payment of $1,000 in June after completing the midyear survey in May.
The funding should be used towards supporting you in your education or training. This could include but not limited to:
- school fees,
- laptops and software,
- transport and accommodation,
- respite care,
- emotional support, and
- extracurricular activities.
To apply you must be a young carer:
- aged 12 – 25 years old for the entire time you’re receiving the bursary
- studying at high school level or beyond, up to and including your first undergraduate degree*
- an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- not receiving another scholarship
*Undergraduate degrees include: advanced diplomas, bachelor degrees, bachelor degree with honours and associate degrees.
16 August 2021
30 September 2021
TAFE or VET | University
Arts and Recreation | Aviation and Transport | Business | Construction | Design and Manufacturing | Education | Environment | Government and Defence | Health | Hospitality and Retail | Information Technology | Law | Marketing and Communication | STEM
Subscribe to our Career Newsletter
No spam, just news and opportunities about careers and further education
Sign up for our Newsletter
We won’t send you spam, or fifty emails a week. We just send opportunities that could help you find a career you love