Update on online support for this year
Hi Year 12
Following up from this morning here are the websites you should be on, bookmark the links and come back to them when you need to. They will link you to other websites you can use but the links will get you there to other organisations and events:
1. Google Classroom “Year 12 Careers” code: qgzfk5n
This is a comprehensive coverage and will include my updates that is a way your parents can be made aware of what is going on re careers. Some students are already are on it but many more of you need to be. Newsletters and updates on this site.
2. Job Jump new link – https://inaburra.jobjump.com.au/
3. Study Work Grow – https://studyworkgrow.com.au/school/inaburra-school/
4. https://www.huddlecollective.com/ – this is a Shire focussed career platform that is currently being upgraded for you this year. It has an updated calendar of some of the careers events going on. No log in required.
5. Our own school website has a range of links to get you where you need – this is freely accessible (no log in needed) and should make research on Apprenticeships, Unis and Colleges easier – https://www.inaburra.nsw.edu.au/community/parents-students/careers-program/post-school-options/
6. Youtube UAC channel – this has up to date news and how to instructions from UAC and should be on your subscribe list for this year – https://www.youtube.com/c/UACDigital (btw their website is https://www.uac.edu.au/ ) KEEP YOUR PIN FROM THEM THAT YOU SHOULD GET IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS – DON’T LOSE IT.
7. We will also use www.mycareermatch.com for career profiles personalised to you (Code is INA:418 needed at the end of your profile application having done the questions.)
I believe the above suite of resources, not available as a suite to anyone but Inaburra students, gives you the best opportunities to drive forward your planning for next year. Of course email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want a chat and let me see your early entry applications so I can check they are framed in a way that will best get you recognised by the Unis and Colleges.
Forms + Docs
Bachelor of Economics
Dilpoma of Education
Certificate III in Youth Ministry
8 year as Treasurer of CAANSW
2 years Board Member of the Professional Teachers Council of NSW
Award for commitment to Careers from the PTC
Careers Advisor at Mount Annan Christian College, Penrith Christian School and Inaburra School
Member of SDCAA, and previous member of Nepean CAA and Macarthur CAA
Dependant on my teaching hours you can drop in to my office at any time as long as you are off class.